Monday, July 23, 2012

I Needs Only YOU...

oleh Ellyssee Lavin Elle pada 17 Juli 2011 pukul 9:51 ·
I felt U amazing in every my mornings
I catched U great in every my breaths
I got U true in every my shines n blue
I meet U in every my emptyness time
I saw U in my every views
I heard U in my every sounds, even in tough quiteness

Its too lovely, when I talked with U only
Its too nice, when I got Ur great voice
Its too sweet, when U touched me quite
Its hard to be explained, how wonderfull Ur arms
Its hard to be painted, how amazing U filled my mind blowing
Its hard to be imagined, how tasty Ur love hacked my soul in
Its hard to be told, how deeply U kept me up so bold

Then Im nothing
When I felt U in my everything
U r unreached by my poorness feels

I took my breath, again, i felt U so true, its more than a wonderfull sense

I saw my arrounds whole natures, again, I could catched Ur love paints

I heard a birds sang, again, I got Ur masagges by thoose lovely voices

Sky, sun, moon, earth n star..., leafs, flowers, mountains, rivers flows, there is like a big n great mirror, the real book, as His amazings, then i got a ware, Im so nothing being...

U were hug me in my weakness
U were touchd me in my poorness
U kept a great sweetness inside all my tears
U gave a true happiness behind all my sorrows
No rules n no limited ever to loves U
Coz Ur self r unlimited Lover

Teached me more to be know U as should as true loving U

Shines my way to reached Ur hands as truly as well

Even my limited minds just as a jail
Even my wishes were just as a hell
Even my unwishes were just as a big weird nightmare

Nothing to be got, nothing to be reachd, nothing to be wished, just Ur Love as the true my life

Time goes by, my feeling still being stay...
The day has gone, n Im still being loving my alone...
Just need to talks with u, till I could know U as true...
Im too tired to passing the time with my blinds, i missd U to more loving n beloved U...



Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment