Monday, July 23, 2012

Because I Believe

oleh Ellyssee Lavin Elle pada 8 Oktober 2011 pukul 20:54 ·
I never try to run, when some tears has comes throughs by the times, even I never try to paints my wishes in my single dreams...

"Because I believe..."

I never worry, how much pains that i could kept in a lonely, even I never scared, how long time i could heal my deeply wounded as well..

"Because I believe.."

I never fear, when i should walk away so far, even i never care, how hard the ways do hurts in every my steps so much..

"Because I believe.."

I never asks, by the rains hard or the darkness of night, i kept silent in their colds, by a quitness, i reacht out my own solves...

"I Belive..."

I wont to hides my cries, i wont to hides my smiles, but i want be better, by stay up between thoose for more stronger..

I Believe..., because I believe, my true lifes r more than a fate, my true love is more than such a love, my self is more than my own self...

I believe..., because I believe, Im the most n more than any costs, Im everythings than everythings Im..

I believe..., because I believe, its just nothing by this tears and at all the bit feelings, coz I safe with YOU that i having, coz I'll just be truly live n life completely with YOU my Al Mighty...



-eLLe'oct11-

No comments:

Post a Comment