Monday, March 23, 2015




I   R e a L i Z e D . . .

(by ellyssee)





When i feel hungry, thirsty, all willing and even unwilling
I realized the reason why
Because i am a human, that has a lust and desires
I needs those to be fullfilled to be survive


When i feel satisfy, fullfilled,
succeded, disappointed, even frustated
I relized that im just a human, still live in trust by using and following an EGO
When i feel my passion, fear, worry,weak, pain, empty, lonely, and even hate
I relized that im just a human, that needs a strength, loved and believe
as i am so humble


When i feel happy, compassion, simphatyze, careable, loveable, capable, confident, strong, bliss, beauty, sure, enough, shine, and giveable
I realized that im more than a human's power
Then im digging more and more, for the reason and purpose about who I am at all
Then im finding more and more, with unlogically journey that i never guessed before


I do totally surrender of all about who I am
I do flow my own way
I do accept my own path
I do aware my own life
I do keep hold on my faith
I do keep sure on my believe
I do keep unites my all I am to be as I AM
I do keep through merges who and how I am such as truly I AM
I relized, as found and founded
With something that cant be described
But i really do alive n feel that my life so complete perfect


When my desires being alive in an awareness
When my ego being merge to be a wiseness
When my power can be shared in a balanceness
When my humbleness can be used for an unconditional Love and Oneness
I AM just Nothing but Everything

No comments:

Post a Comment